AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom User Interface - Not Displaying Correctly

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kevinellis
336 Views, 1 Reply

Custom User Interface - Not Displaying Correctly

Good Day.

I installed Inventor Suite 2010 on a new PC and all the hardware drivers are up to date. Autocad Mechanical Update 2 was installed  as well. I use the Standard Auto Cad to prepare drawings.Corrupt CUI.png The CUI does not display correctly, the customizations section seems to be overlapping and small and large text is displayed. Upon clicking a toolbar button to modify two to three buttons above highlights. (See attached screen shot)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Autocad Mechanical but the problem persists.

HP Elitebook 8760W

Win 7 x64

NVidia Quadro 3000M (Latest beta driver from NVidia)

8gb Ram

Suggestions will be welcomed

Kevin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kevinellis
in reply to: kevinellis

ISSUE RESOLVED. I started off by completely uninstalling and removing all autodesk's components as per instructions from Autesk web site. Upon re installation the same issues persisted. I even repaeted the steps for in case i missed something. 

I formatted my hdd and reinstalled operating system and all other programs. Took me hours to complete but resolved the issue.

Must say that Autodesk technical services is pathetic. Even when crashes occurs and a technical log is submitted no one even bothers to reply. ( I Had a reply once about 5 years ago) We are told that we buy legal software in order to have support and backup. Upon researching my issue I came across many sites advertising pirated Autodesk products. Autodesk's lack of support most certainly got me tempted to try it. I have used this product since r14 for and when one need support no one even bothers to answer my questios. Our agent is just as useless. Autodesk can thank God that they have loyal users, i see ordianary users resolve most of the issues  described in the discussion groups

TIME TO MOVE ON: GOT AN APPOINT TODAY TO SEE A PLANNIT SOLUTIONS SALESPERSON.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost