AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshairs don't change from white to black over light colors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sharris
666 Views, 2 Replies

Crosshairs don't change from white to black over light colors

On Autocad Mechanical 2013 when I move from a black backgroung to a white item the crosshairs changed from white to black so I could see them (see Screenshot 2013.png). In 2014 they don't. I've checked all my color settings in Options and they look the same (see Screenshot 2014.png).

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I don't see a color issue here. Both the crosshairs change color when i change background color to black.

I think your system variable for Cursor size is incorrect which makes you feel that way. In AutoCAD Mechanical command line, type CURSORSIZE and change the value from 1 to 10.

Hope that helps.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 3
sharris
in reply to: sharris

Changing the CURSORSIZE variable only changes the size of the crosshairs not the color. I keep mine set at 100 as that is my preference. I changed it to 10 and it still stayed white when I moved over a section of the screen that had a white background ie a pasted bmp I was drawing over. I tried the draw order and that didn't help either. Any further suggestions are welcome

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost