Active Contributor
leandrav
Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)
Accepted Solution

commands not working

341 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2012 03:53 AM

Please can someone give me some advise.

I have noticed that some of my command Icons & keyboard short cuts don't work in all the drawings that i open.

I have noticed it with the 'O'for the offset & with the button to draw a rectangle.

Why would that change between drawings.?

Thanks

All the Alias commands are defined in the ACAD.PGP file. You can access this text file from Tools - Customize - Edit Program parameters.

This will open the file in Notepad and you can make changes or review what alias's are defined.

If you are saying the alias commands are different depending on the drawing, then open each drawing in turn and check the PGP file for differences.

Jon

Product Support
jon.dean
Message 2 of 2 (316 Views)

Re: commands not working

11-09-2012 03:04 AM in reply to: leandrav

All the Alias commands are defined in the ACAD.PGP file. You can access this text file from Tools - Customize - Edit Program parameters.

This will open the file in Notepad and you can make changes or review what alias's are defined.

If you are saying the alias commands are different depending on the drawing, then open each drawing in turn and check the PGP file for differences.

Jon

Jon Dean

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!