AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change cursor size

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
782E1-05U374-1787A
14570 Views, 3 Replies

Change cursor size

Please help me with changing the cursor size. On the attached it says the following:

1. Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options.
  2. On the Selection tab, under Pickbox Size, and on the Display tab, under Crosshair Size, move the resize sliders.

I can't find the Selection Tab, Pickbox size, Display tab or Crosshair size selections.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

According to your attachment, you will need to use the arrows at the top right of the OPTIONS dialog box to move to the appropriate tab. Tap the left arrow until you have the DISPLAY tab in view. There you will find the slider for crosshair size in the right column, about two thirds down.

Another way is to type CURSORSIZE in the command line. Then you will be asked to choose a percentage of the screen size. Meaning 100 is infinity horizontally to infinity vertically. You can play with the number to suit your needs.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 4

Thank you so much. I didn't see those arrows to move to the right tab. So easy now.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: 782E1-05U374-1787A

I have a follow up problem with the pickbox size.

When I change the value with the command; PICKBOX <10> the pickbox increases, but when I open a different drawing the pickbox size is back to the original size of 5... I've tried it also via the options dialog, but this gives the same results. Any ideas to keep the pickbox size enlarged?

thanks in advance!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost