AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Grid Color

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mooresk257
537 Views, 2 Replies

BOM Grid Color

I have inserted a BOM table in paperspace on a drawing. The default grid color is yellow. I can change the text color, but not the grid color.

I changed the text layer color to blue, which changes the grid color to blue in paperspace, but when I plot (or preview plot) the grid is still yellow!

Also, I'm using the custom filter. Is there any way to filter BOM lists by more than one custom filter?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mooresk257
in reply to: mooresk257

I should also add that if I explode the BOM table, it prints in blue. Problem is then it no longer knows it is the BOM table, so I can't edit it.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mooresk257

>I can change the text color, but not the grid color. < Go to Tools > Options Select the AM: Standards tab Double-click on the Layers/Objects node in the tree under the active standard Select the Objects tab Scroll down and find Parts List Cell Lines You can change the default color, layer, linetype of this and most other acad/m objects here. >Also, I'm using the custom filter. Is there any way to filter BOM lists by more than one custom filter?< Sure. In the Parts List dialog box, just right-click in the Filters/Groups window and select Add Filter where you added the first one. -- Chris Palmatier AutoCAD Mechanical Product Design Team "moores" wrote in message news:4838825.1091805540897.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have inserted a BOM table in paperspace on a drawing. The default grid color is yellow. I can change the text color, but not the grid color. > > I changed the text layer color to blue, which changes the grid color to blue in paperspace, but when I plot (or preview plot) the grid is still yellow! > > > Also, I'm using the custom filter. Is there any way to filter BOM lists by more than one custom filter?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost