AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Mechanical 2004DX - Options AM:Standards Tab Settings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tidac
184 Views, 1 Reply

AutoDesk Mechanical 2004DX - Options AM:Standards Tab Settings

Can anyone help.

I am currently running Autodesk's Mechanical 2004DX product. When making changes on the Options AM:Standards tab, more specifically the ANSI Standard, it appears that changes made are only for the current
DWG session. No changes are retained when re-loading the application. I have saved the profile *.arg file after making changes, it appears the changes are not saved in this file.

Question?
How do I control or modify the existing ANSI Standard so I can retain our company standard for more than a drawing session?

Thanks to Anyone Who can Help
Jeff
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: tidac

After you have made the changes, save the file as a template. Use the template when you start a new drawing. Basilio Yi "tidac" wrote in message news:14026561.1098373682045.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Can anyone help. > > I am currently running Autodesk's Mechanical 2004DX product. When making changes on the Options AM:Standards tab, more specifically the ANSI Standard, it appears that changes made are only for the current > DWG session. No changes are retained when re-loading the application. I have saved the profile *.arg file after making changes, it appears the changes are not saved in this file. > > Question? > How do I control or modify the existing ANSI Standard so I can retain our company standard for more than a drawing session? > > Thanks to Anyone Who can Help > Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost