Welcome to our forums.
Which kind of download method did you select: Download Now or Install Now? Are you downloading from the Education Community?
Thanks for your reply. We recommend that you re-attempt the download with the Browser Download method, or with the Download Now method again but from a different. However, before doing so, we suggest that you double-check these instructions: How to download software from the Education Community using the Download Now method.
We also recommend that you visit our Download Manager Help.
If you're trying to download using Internet Exlporer 7, please note that you might encounter some issues with this browser version.
Please find below some additional tips about Download Manager:
1. Click on the Download Now button.
2. The Download Manager will Launch.
3. If you have paused or quit the download, the next time you open the download
page and click on the Download Now button,you will see and "error"
message that your product is in queue.
Note: If it is not in queue, then, the Download Manager will begin the download.
4. If it is in queue, you can click on the play button to begin or resume the download.
5. If you want to cancel the download, click on the cancel/delete button,
then, click on the Download Now button for your product to re-download it.
6. If you do not see the Download Manager on your desktop, check in your display tray.
If it is in your display tray you can re-launch it and start your downloads.
7. Files downloaded via Download Manager (Download NOW) take 25% to 50% more space of the unpacked file size to download (just download, not installation space) because the files are "condensed" for the download.
Let us know if you still have issues.
sometimes it's not the download manager itself that's failing - but the underlying Akamai Netsession Interface.
My Download stopped after 3.43 GB and kept trying to restart.
When nothing else helped, I terminated all processes containing NETSESSION or ADDLM with the task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc, switch to processes tab) after having paused and quit the download manager.
That let me resume my download - now running at 25 MB/s.
Hope that might help someone!
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!