AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutCAD Mechanical Nework Version 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Lavanyat
467 Views, 1 Reply

AutCAD Mechanical Nework Version 2014

I am trying to install AutoCAD Mechanical Network Version 2014 from Command line using following command.

Setup.exe /t /qb /Language en-US /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014" ACADSERIALPREFIX=393

ACADSERIALNUMBER=94539329 ADLM_PRODKEY=783F1 ACADLASTNAME="User" ACADORGANIZATION=User Corporation" INSTALLLEVEL=5 ADLM_SERVER_NAME=whqsacad2k8

While instaling ti is giving us below error saying The setup is unable to validate your serial number or product key. Please run setup again via command line, using the follwoing syntax. (The follwoing should appear in one command line).

<full path to the installation setup.exe> /t /Language <product_language> /c ACAD:INSTALLDIR=<product_install_path> ACADSERIALPREFIX=<nnn> ACADSERIALNUMBER=<nnnnnnnn> ADLM_PRODKEY=<nnnnn> ACADFIRSTNAME=<first_name> ACADLASTNAME=<last_name> ACADORGANIZATION=<organization_name> InstallLevel=5

I tried to use ini file pacing the above data in setup.ini file but no luck it is giving same error. you ca see the error screen shot in the attachement.

Request you please help me in installing the software silently using commandline.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
acwtzwegers
in reply to: Lavanyat

The last few versions of AutoCAD have trouble installing in such methods (like, say, company network deployment etc). For AutoCAD 2012 there was a recommendation about not installing from anything but the distributables. IIRC that was related to DX version, .NET version, c++ and Design Review.

Because of past experiences like that I have not used network deployment for quite a while, so that's how far I can be of assistance 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost