AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apps tab glitch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tcrish
303 Views, 1 Reply

apps tab glitch

Hello all,

This is just a comment.  Let me start by saying I have mechanical.  I know that the exchange apps tab is not available for mech users, only plain acad, as far as I know.

One day last week, my exchange wasn't showing as avaiable but there was a "connect" option on the upper right, which I clicked on.  It started exchange and loaded the page showing the "app" tab.  I thought, WOW, I can get apps now.  So I spent some time going through all of the categories and found a few of interest.  I clicked on them but nothing downloaded as far as I could tell.  The next day my exchange started as usual with no app tab, as I expected.

This morning I received an email from one of the app suppliers wanting to contact me about the app I clicked on last week.  I don't mind being contacted, but it would have been nice just to download the app in the first place regardless of plain or mechanical.  Just my thought and also pointing out a glitch....

Regards,

Tom

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Tom,

I presume you were trying to download AutoCAD WS from app store. Did you manage to use the following link to download,

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=15697418&siteID=123112

You could also go to app store through this link,

AutoCAD.jpg

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost