AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMTITLE Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
365 Views, 4 Replies

AMTITLE Issue

I am having an issue with the AMTITLE command. When i attempt to insert a title block and boarder using AMTITLE the program will stop responding. This is because i use the command all the time when creating new DWGs. It just recently started doing this this morning.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
steve216586
in reply to: Anonymous

"just recently started doing this this morning"

1. Restart your computer.

2. Make sure nothing changed to where ACADM looks for support files - OPTIONS/Files tab

3. Make sure the Title and Border files weren't moved.

4. Make sure an update didn't change the access permissions if located on a server.

I hope one of these is of help.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thamks!!! somehow my supports files for my titleblock and border was delected! Thanks it works fine now!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

If they (your title block etc) are stored on a network drive and you start up AutoCAD quickly in the morning, you may have this problem.

If restarting does not solve it, you may have to re set your options > folders paths.

Because our network tends to do this, I've created a lisp to set up ACM more quickly. (I'd share it, but it sets my paths... not yours ) 🙂

Overall the advise I give to draughtsmen here is to let their PCs start up fully before starting autocad.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks we will try this. I will let you know how it turns out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost