AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Contributor
jagielski
Message 11 of 15 (172 Views)

Re: xdata

07-24-2012 10:54 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred,

I guess I don't mean that it would be "no problem", I just mean I can add new items to our attribute blocks and add the text to it as I go along. I have hundreds of tracts like this that I am mapping in this area, maybe closer to a thousand and we don't normally add xdata to the polylines, but are going to for this particular file. I will update the attribute block and upload that file shortly, but please don't stay on my account. It might be just a bit before I can get that done. If you would like to look at this tomorrow or the next time you have a chance, that would be great!

Thank you,

Kraig

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 12 of 15 (170 Views)

07-24-2012 11:36 AM in reply to: jagielski

Hi,

>> It might be just a bit before I can get that done. If you would like to look at this tomorrow or the next time

ok, then I wait :smileywink:

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
jagielski
Message 13 of 15 (167 Views)

07-24-2012 12:07 PM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Here is the drawing with the updated blocks. The other text is not needed to be part of the xdata.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 14 of 15 (153 Views)

07-25-2012 08:03 AM in reply to: jagielski

Hi,

sorry, a day with just phone and no pause :smileywink:

Well, I have attached a DLL that should do what you need. Be careful, I have not tested that to much, so it's necessary to do verifications that you know that everything is running as you like and need it!

To load the app: start AutoCAD, start command _NETLOAD ==> show this DLL (please store it locally on your harddisk as the NETLOAD-command will not load DLL's from a network-path, at least as long as there are no special security settings).

When it's loaded you have a command ANTools_ShowForm_XD added to AtuoCAD, start it to get the form with three functions you need (and a very little description below if these 3 buttons).

I did a video to show how to load and how to use it, I can send it via email to you (it's 6MB and so I can't upload it here). If you want to have this video mailed send me a PM (you have the option within this forum) and give me the mail-adress you want to have it sent to.

Good luck, - alfred -

PS: let me know if everything does not work as you like .... let me also know if it's working as you like :smileywink:

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
jagielski
Message 15 of 15 (149 Views)

07-25-2012 09:08 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred,

This is a wonderful thing! This is exactly what I was looking for. 

The only thing that doesn't work for me for some reason is the close button and that is not a big deal. I can exit out by hitting the x button at the top just the same.

I really appreciate this!!!

Kraig

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.