AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Contributor
jagielski
Message 11 of 15 (171 Views)

Re: xdata

07-24-2012 10:54 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred,

I guess I don't mean that it would be "no problem", I just mean I can add new items to our attribute blocks and add the text to it as I go along. I have hundreds of tracts like this that I am mapping in this area, maybe closer to a thousand and we don't normally add xdata to the polylines, but are going to for this particular file. I will update the attribute block and upload that file shortly, but please don't stay on my account. It might be just a bit before I can get that done. If you would like to look at this tomorrow or the next time you have a chance, that would be great!

Thank you,

Kraig

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 12 of 15 (169 Views)

07-24-2012 11:36 AM in reply to: jagielski

Hi,

>> It might be just a bit before I can get that done. If you would like to look at this tomorrow or the next time

ok, then I wait :smileywink:

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
jagielski
Message 13 of 15 (166 Views)

07-24-2012 12:07 PM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Here is the drawing with the updated blocks. The other text is not needed to be part of the xdata.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 14 of 15 (152 Views)

07-25-2012 08:03 AM in reply to: jagielski

Hi,

sorry, a day with just phone and no pause :smileywink:

Well, I have attached a DLL that should do what you need. Be careful, I have not tested that to much, so it's necessary to do verifications that you know that everything is running as you like and need it!

To load the app: start AutoCAD, start command _NETLOAD ==> show this DLL (please store it locally on your harddisk as the NETLOAD-command will not load DLL's from a network-path, at least as long as there are no special security settings).

When it's loaded you have a command ANTools_ShowForm_XD added to AtuoCAD, start it to get the form with three functions you need (and a very little description below if these 3 buttons).

I did a video to show how to load and how to use it, I can send it via email to you (it's 6MB and so I can't upload it here). If you want to have this video mailed send me a PM (you have the option within this forum) and give me the mail-adress you want to have it sent to.

Good luck, - alfred -

PS: let me know if everything does not work as you like .... let me also know if it's working as you like :smileywink:

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
jagielski
Message 15 of 15 (148 Views)

07-25-2012 09:08 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred,

This is a wonderful thing! This is exactly what I was looking for. 

The only thing that doesn't work for me for some reason is the close button and that is not a big deal. I can exit out by hitting the x button at the top just the same.

I really appreciate this!!!

Kraig

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.