AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work session error messages

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
182 Views, 0 Replies

work session error messages

Whenever I query in draw mode from my source maps I get the following error message:

-ADEPREVIEW-handle 8EC65
-ADEPREVIEW-handle 8ECC5
-ADEPREVIEW-handle 15EA76

I have gone into the source drawings did a purge, recover and even wblocked them out into a new drawing and I still get the same error message. Our co-workers are getting the same error message.

I am also getting error messages when I query in draw mode that some entites can't be queried because they are locked by another user. I have gone in and logged in as a superuser and checked to see if anything is locked but it is not.

Other users are now complaining that they are getting fatal errors with the following:

FATAL RROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xff080108 Exception at 620a40aah

I read this could be a video card problem but the computer that is giving this error has been used for more than two years without getting this error message.

We are using Map 2008 3D with the exception of me which I use AutoCad Land Companion Enabled Map 2008. We all use Windows XP SP 2 also. I have looked at any patches out there but there are none.

Please anyone help me!!!

Jim
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost