Valued Contributor
toolbox2
Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)
Accepted Solution

What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

193 Views, 2 Replies
04-26-2013 01:37 AM

Map 2012

This command DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD is being triggered as I zoom out of a drawing. It seems to be causing selected AutoCAD objects to become deselected as I zoom out of a drawing.

Searched Google & Help file but no hits.

How can I disable it? Or how can I stop my object selection being deselected.

Hi,

wild guess: disable map stylization while zooming. There is a "lock" icon in the drawing status bar, next to where the scale is displayed. If it is closed - open it. If it is open - close it. Further information can be found in map help.

There is a "lock" icon AutoCAD's status bar as well. Don't change that one. It's the lock icon in the drawing status bar you are looking for.

Rob

Mentor
Robert_Fritz
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

04-26-2013 03:07 AM in reply to: toolbox2

Hi,

wild guess: disable map stylization while zooming. There is a "lock" icon in the drawing status bar, next to where the scale is displayed. If it is closed - open it. If it is open - close it. Further information can be found in map help.

There is a "lock" icon AutoCAD's status bar as well. Don't change that one. It's the lock icon in the drawing status bar you are looking for.

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Valued Contributor
toolbox2
Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)

Re: What's this command? DMUI_ACMAPSETMAPSCALECMD

04-26-2013 04:06 AM in reply to: Robert_Fritz
That was it!
Thanks.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!