AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topology

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
bingeomatics
570 Views, 6 Replies

Topology

Hello colleagues!

Why I can't create a topology for spatial object (feature classes)? It works only for drawing objects.....

Binnat Khalilov
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tjmapper
in reply to: bingeomatics

Because they want you to switch to the Industry Modeler for map 3d 2012/2013 to get you to buy a copy of oracle. 

Ya! Make the switch!!! they can't tell you why it is usefull, give you a demo, or even give proper instructions on how to set it up! BUT THROW YOUR MONEY AT THEM. IT WILL WORK.

P.S.

Dont ask your reseller about industry modeler, they will just give you a blank stare then try to sell you revit.

______

rant over.

you can convert your features to geometry and then run a topology, but i understand how aggrevating it is to do that every time the feature is updated (Hourly).

Message 3 of 7
bingeomatics
in reply to: tjmapper

tjmapper, thank you very much!  I have understand this sophisticated technology now....

Binnat Khalilov
Message 4 of 7
tjmapper

Wish I could be of more help.

Hopefully someone much smarter than myself will come and enlighten us on the subject.

Message 5 of 7
Murph_Map

@tjmapper wrote:

Dont ask your reseller about industry modeler, they will just give you a blank stare then try to sell you revit.

______

Only because they don't have any Map3D or Geospatials techs any longer.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 6 of 7
tjmapper

Is it time to jump ship? cause it feels like it is getting close to time (for me atleast).

Even their subscription support is poor recently.

Message 7 of 7
Murph_Map

@tjmapper wrote:

Is it time to jump ship? cause it feels like it is getting close to time (for me atleast).

Even their subscription support is poor recently.

Depends on how much is invested in it. But at least time to start contacting the stock holders and tell them to either "listen" to the users or sell their investments before it takes drops big time.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost