AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summit Professional & autodesk map 3d 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
geokh
292 Views, 2 Replies

Summit Professional & autodesk map 3d 2012

iam Using the Summit Professional with the map 3d ,,,and i have a question about Osnap or the 3dsnap...

Iam using Stealth 3d Mouse model S3-Z... .

hala my question is i want to activate the osnap or the 3dsnaop when iam drawing through the 3d mouse i manage 2 activate the osnap throught the mouse but before i start drawing using Button manager usercad : "{ESC}{ESC}Set{RET}Osmode{RET}673{RET}" and deactivate it with {ESC}{ESC}Set{RET}Osmode{RET}0{RET}..

is there a way to activate the osnap from command line when iam drawing so i can but it as a user cad and activate it..

i tried to click this button when iam drawing it changes the segmnets of the autoarc ... it take the command S ..and ask for a integer number ....

George Khoury 

IT department 

Good Shepherd for engineering and computing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
antoniovinci
in reply to: geokh

Whoa... you'd better ASAP change your keyboard, man.

Why don't you simply toggle the Osnap mode with F3..? 

Message 3 of 3
geokh
in reply to: antoniovinci

i know i can do this ,,,but iam using datem keybad ,,,so the autocad workspace will not be selected,so iam trying to find a simple way to toggle the snap mode while iam using the mouse ,,,to gain time than to stop working then chose the page then F3.. and there is no shortscut for the autocad in the summit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost