AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show georef car on georef road is like moving with the help of autolisp

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sanjaybharkatiya
476 Views, 3 Replies

show georef car on georef road is like moving with the help of autolisp

Dear all,

i am new in Autocad Map 2000i , i have been assigned a task which i am going to describe you here . i  just wanted to understand is it possible in autocad map 2000i and how to perform ?

Question is :  I have a geo-referenced 3d car object and geo-referenced 3d road object in DWG files format ,
I need to write an algorithm in AutoLISP , where the output i need to show is like car is moving on road. i.e i have a lat long information of initial position of car and need to do some manipulation in lat long to place the car in new position say 100 mts ahead. so it will look like car is moving.

my question is can i do this in autolisp and if yes please suggest the process. i would be very obliged. Please help.

Regards,
Sanjay

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Location base services is what you need and Autodesk sold that part of it's group off years ago.

However you can simulate the car moving if you have the horsepower to red and update the cars position on the PC. What you (or I would do) is read the coordinates every few mins from the gps unit, thern update tje position (Insertion Point) of  a car block in the dwg. How good are your Lisp skills and being able to read the imput from the GPS unit?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply , can you please help in below question in LISP?

Q : Just wanted a LISP script where i can move 3d object on 3d polyline where input is specific distance and delay of move.

Say for example , i have an 3d polyline of 100m i want to move my 3d object after every 1m in 1 sec . can i perform this using Autolisp.

Please help

Sanjay

Message 4 of 4

If you need someone to write the lisp or help writing it you need to ask in the programing/lisp forum.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Visual-LISP-AutoLISP-and-General/bd-p/130

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost