AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

richarddauer2297
Message 1 of 3 (997 Views)

Rename Multiple Layout Tabs

997 Views, 2 Replies
11-30-2010 11:06 AM

I am currently workin on a large drawing that has many tabs (145),  I have made a mistate midway and would like to find a way I can rename them quicker than "Right Clicking" on each tab to change it. That will be very time consuming.  Does anyone have any solution to this. 

Also, is there a way to print a list of all of the current layouts within a drawing/

Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard

Active Contributor
knj777
Message 2 of 3 (655 Views)

Re: Rename Multiple Layout Tabs

08-31-2012 06:31 AM in reply to: richarddauer2297

Have you heard of a lisp routine called "Tabsort"? If you google it, I'm sure you could find it. I think it will work great for what you are looking for.

Valued Mentor
TerryDotson
Message 3 of 3 (652 Views)

Re: Rename Multiple Layout Tabs

08-31-2012 06:54 AM in reply to: richarddauer2297

If you were to consider third party software, ToolPac's Layout Manager will let you quickly rename multiple layouts using a find/replace, a single click builds a printable report of the drawings layouts, and a lot more !!!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.