AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reescale images asigned to point by zoom level

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
agmartin
321 Views, 1 Reply

Reescale images asigned to point by zoom level

Hi,

I've got a points layer and i created a Theme with plenty of rules. In each rule a display a different icon.

The icons(images) are displayed ok but when i zoom out they continue being as big as before (they don't reescale) so if you zoom out enough the only thing that can be seen is a bunch of images superimposed which looks like and absolute mess. Is there a way to reescale the images while zooming (as if they where blocks in AutoCAD) ?

Regards,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: agmartin

Hi,

>> The icons(images) are displayed ok but when i zoom out they continue being as big as before (they don't reescale) 

Within the style for the point layer you have the choice to make the symbol size dependent from "Device" or "Map", you have choosen "Device", change it to "Map".

2015-01-20 23-46-07.png

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost