AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Over Grading & Leveling Options

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
yuvismf
274 Views, 1 Reply

Query Over Grading & Leveling Options

Good Day Sir/ Madam,.

Iam in need of your valuable suggestion/ ideas for our project. Basically we are dealing with Solar Projects, in our projects grading & leveling plays a vital role.

Our Query is that we are preparing a new surface using the data (in .CSV format) given from site. Now our Existing ground profile is ready & we are suggesting some cut & fill in some points & we also arrived new elevation  point neither by cut nor by fill for that particular point. Here using the new elevation points can we able to edit the created surface (i.e., file created with existing points) & whether can able to get the 3D output to see it visually. We need your suggestions in this case. have a nice day.

Regards,

G.S.Yuvaraj

G.S.Yuvaraj
L&T Construction
HQ-Chennai.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: yuvismf

Hi,

I would suggest to use Civil3D then, there you have analyzation tools for grading and cardinal directions (I guess you need both for solar panel projects) and you have grading tools to rebuilt your surface based on edges and slopes (including the visual result).

The forum for Civil3D is >>>here<<<

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost