AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties Palette has disappeared

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
amm30165
1705 Views, 3 Replies

Properties Palette has disappeared

Installed Map 3D 2013 this week. Have been using it with no problems for a few days. 

I occasionally turn the properties palette on/off.  Now I cannot get it to appear at all.

Have read on the discussion posts that doing a reinstall may be the only answer; would like to avoid that hassle. Am hoping someone can offer a better suggestion.

Alicia
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
phil_borycens
in reply to: amm30165

Hi Alicia,

Ctrl+1 should bring the Properties pane back at any time.

You can also try switching workspaces (click the little gear near the bottom right of the UI).

Phil Borycens
Message 3 of 4
amm30165

Thanks for the reply.

Although I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling before your suggestion appeared, I will keep this for future reference.

It is alll up and running (with the properties palette) again.

Alicia
Message 4 of 4
rfeldman

I had a similar problem after I clicked Autohide in the Properties Pallete in ACAD2013. I could enable the Quick Properties dialog, and Ctrl-1 would bring that up, but if the Quick pallete was not enabled, it looked like nothing was displayed. I then noticed a slight lateral shift in the display when I clicked Ctrt-1. It turns out the the Properties pallete was collapsed up against the side of the ACAD window to just a few pixels wide. By carefully moving the cursor near the edge of the window, I could get a resize cursor and could widen the display size of the Properties Pallete, making it visible again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost