AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rbreaux
393 Views, 3 Replies

Printing Problems

I am having problems printing from AC 2013. In one drawing I can print 42" x 380" with no problem but then I open a new drawing and try printing 42" x 315" AC doesn't send it to the printer. In the 42" x 315" drawing if I set my paper lower than 300" it prints fine. Any leads on how I can fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: rbreaux

Hi,

sounds like a memory issue, so if the second plot uses more data (especially image-data) than anything happens that may need more memory (more than available).

Try to plot to DWF, it that works then open the DWF with DesignReview and print it to the plotter then.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
antoniovinci
in reply to: rbreaux

If .DWF fails, try to virtually print to a PDF file, then send it to the plotter from Adobe Reader.

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

and if you need to try PDF then don't use Adobe therefor, because Adobe-Printer and the format 315" fails before it starts (IMHO) 😉

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost