AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP MSSQL 2008 connectivity problem on Autodesk Mapserver 2014 x64

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
560 Views, 1 Reply

PHP MSSQL 2008 connectivity problem on Autodesk Mapserver 2014 x64

Hi Everyone,

I have a project which will show info on Map using by drawing some layer on it in Autodesk Mapserver 2014. It is a PHP application and hosted on IIS. 

When I run the application on PHP and IIS , I have no problem in connecting to the MSSQL 2008, but when I host my application on "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2014\www" (which is the auto install version of PHP which come with Autodesk) folder and try to run the application its unable to load two database DLL file which I have added in php/ext folder for data base connectivity.

php_sqlsrv_53_ts.dll

php_pdo_sqlsrv_53_ts.dll

and php showing following error to me

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2014\Php\ext\php_pdo_sqlsrv_53_ts. PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2014\Php\ext\php_sqlsrv_53_ts. window system 32 runtime error.

Here are the software configuration on my machine.

1. Autodest Infrastructure Mapserver 2014 x64bit

2. MSSQL Express 2008 x64 bit

3. IIS 7.0

4. PHP 5.3.8 x64 bit

5. Window 7 64 bit

I have search the net and looked at the tutorial but no help found. IIS is working properly, PHP application code is running but these two file are creating problem. Any one have experience with such app or any suggestion what I doing wrong will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

hello did you manage to connect php and autocad? I need help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost