AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Plot no showing up in Preview

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DTompkinsPretivm
794 Views, 2 Replies

Output Plot no showing up in Preview

Hello,

I'm having a plotting issue with one of my drawings.  It's not showing up on plot preview, or even when I print it.

Any other drawing I create under the same Page Setup print fine.  The paper and viewport have been have been set up for a standard 8x11, and drawing appears in as normal in the viewport.  The layers are ok with no attributes (i.e transparency)  set as to affect the print output.  The printer drivers are up to date, and really doesnt make sense as any drawings I create under the exact settings show up normally and print out with no problem. Really don't want to recreate the drawing from scratch, so any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

AutoCAD Map3D 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

open your layer-manager, you'll recognize that the layers

• BUILDINGS
  • DIMENSIONS
  • GRID

have been set to "no plot" 😉   (printer symbol has a small red "no"-sign in front)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

Wow, I'm a fool.

I never paid attention to the plot option in layer-manager. Assumed it was defaulted to on.

Thank you so much!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost