AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Maps aren't showing in Map 3D 2015

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ebattle
763 Views, 6 Replies

Online Maps aren't showing in Map 3D 2015

Good day,

I've applied the hotfix that is found here http://beingcivil.typepad.com/my_weblog/2014/11/autodesk-autocad-2015-geolocation-online-map-hotfix.... our suite of products. Online maps works fine in our Civil 3D and LT seats but I can't get it to work with Map 3D.

We're running 64bit with the latest service pack installed. Any suggestions or insite woould be appreciated. 

Thanks,

ervin

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Murph_Map
in reply to: ebattle

Try signing out of A360 in Map3D then close Map3D then try again and sign into A360 when you use the GEOMAP command. 

A360Signout.png

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 7
ebattle
in reply to: Murph_Map

Thanks Murph, When I tried to log out it shows that I'm not logged in and will not allow me to log in 

login.JPG

When I try to log into 360 from the autdesk website I get the following message

error.JPG

I tried checking the Civil 3D and LT seats and now the map doesn't show up in those either.

Thanks again,

ervin

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I am having he same problem.....dowloaded & aplied hotfix ,  Online Maps do not show

Message 5 of 7
tom.bucci

Can you try this method to sign out of 360?

Tom Bucci
Message 6 of 7
ebattle
in reply to: tom.bucci

Sorry for the delayed response. I just returned from vaction, and your suggestions seems to have worked. 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Ervin

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: tom.bucci

This is a crappy bug in Map 3d 2015.  Signing in and out of A360 shoud be be a snap.  I'm constantly running into this issue and even though your workaround usually works by using the A360 icon on the task bar to sign out.  It doesn't always fix the issue.  Get it fixed ADSK, it's costing us valuble time here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost