AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLE spreadsheet plotting black

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mnevans_5
2907 Views, 2 Replies

OLE spreadsheet plotting black

I am using AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 and I am plotting a map with transparent polygon features as well as an Excel spreadsheet inserted as an OLE object. When I plot with transparency turned off (in the _plot dialogue box) the spreadsheet is white but the features are solid. When I plot with transparency turned on, the features look great, but the spreadsheet has a black background with white text.

Any idea how to get the spreadsheet to keep a white background while plotting transparency is turned on? I have tried changing the background of the spreadsheet to 254, 254, 254 with no change in the results.

thanks-

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mnevans_5
in reply to: mnevans_5

I think I may have found the solution. I had to change the object type in the properties of the OLE object from "monochrome (spreadsheet)" to " high graphics (photo)."

CAD can be so obtuse sometimes...

Message 3 of 3
JAYACN68
in reply to: mnevans_5

Thank you for the tip, it really solved the black background printing in the ole excel spreadsheet of mine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost