AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLE Object handling

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
285 Views, 0 Replies

OLE Object handling

I am running Acad 2008 LT, my co-workers have Acad 2008 Map 3D. I have a couple of pictures that are standard for the project we are working on, inserted in to a master file. They are basically spec sheets for equipment. Depending on which equipment is being used, the pictures have to be moved in and out of the drawing area to be printed. I have these pictures inserted using the insert ->ole object, then bitmap image. It basically inserts them using Microsoft Paint. This works absolutely fine for me, especially since I have the Lt version and cant use the image command. However, when my co-workers try to move the picture around, the cursor moves slowly and choppy, and frequently crashes Acad. Is there that much of a difference between the LT version and the Map 3D version that would make this happen? Is there a setting somewhere that can be changed to fix this? I am lost at this point.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report