AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OD-ROADS

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
farad51
450 Views, 6 Replies

OD-ROADS

I am going through autocad map tutorial and trying to export Redding map .dwg to sdf format....when openning the properties of ROADS ...at the bottom of the properties table you get something like that:

OD-ROADS

Lentgth....

Name...

ST_Name...

ST_type... 

So my problem is how you do to put  the OD  in the properties there? can someone guide me?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
parkr4st
in reply to: farad51

when you export select the feature class tab, select attributes button and select properties and object properties you want to be object data for the sdf objects.

Message 3 of 7
farad51
in reply to: parkr4st

THANKS.,,,Mr parkr4fst

but the problem is do i have to make table for those details?

Message 4 of 7
parkr4st

Data connect to the sdf and open the data table.

back up a bit and tell us  your original roads are autocad polylines or line with object data attached?  If so, then that data becomes the data in the sdf file.  If not then you have not data in the table.

Message 5 of 7
farad51
in reply to: parkr4st

after checkiing I found that most of the lines are polylines and some are simply line

Message 6 of 7
parkr4st

selct a pline or line and check the properties.  Ctr1 or right click and properties.  at the bottom of the properties you have OD:nameofdatatable.  Are there values in the right column of the OD?

If so this is exported to the sdf when you select to do so in the export process

Message 7 of 7
farad51

Thanks a lot for assistance

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost