AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maptoacad Mtext export Limitations

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
andras.zelenka
2736 Views, 3 Replies

Maptoacad Mtext export Limitations

Hi all!

Recently met an interesting error, when i save my GIS data with maptoacad command. In the layers of the created dwg was only 2000 Mtext, even if the Map layer has more then 2000 labels. As i know, in Map3D we have two different methods to create object labels (Inside the Style Editor):

- The Feature label part: i met with the limitations, only 2000 Mtext created from the labels

(attachment: feature_label.png)

- The Style part: i don't met with the limitations, all Mtext created from the labels

(attachment: style.png)

Any Idea to Solve this 2000 (Label/Mtext) Limitation, without *.layer file manual editing? I need to use the first method to creating labelled Map layers. 

Regards,

Andras

Map3D2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Message 3 of 4
braudpat
in reply to: andras.zelenka

Hello

+1 with Olivier

Unfortunately it's a very old FDO limitation !

Today with 64 bits PCs, Autodesk could have increased this limtation !! But NO !!!! 

Bye, Pat

<<< Old Link >>>

--- OLD --- Increasing maximum number of Display Manager Feature Labels displayed ---
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10408989&linkID=9240857
Published date: 2009-Feb-19  --- ID: TS1077666
Applies to: AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008, AutoCAD Land Desktop 2008, AutoCAD Map 3D 2008
--- Issue --- You want to increase the maximum number of feature labels that can be displayed in your map

<<< End >>>

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 4 of 4

Thank you for your post, Olivier and Pat!

It works great!Smiley Happy

Andras

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost