AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapimport and Mapexport issues with Map 3D 2011 and other

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
apexdesigninc
488 Views, 0 Replies

Mapimport and Mapexport issues with Map 3D 2011 and other

Hello,

I work for a large engineering firm and also work on the side from home.  At work, my Autocad Map 3D will stall out for nearly 15 mins each time I issue the mapimport or mapexport commands.  When the dialogue finally pops up though, it will work fine.  However, the next time you call these commands up in the same session or a new session, the same great time delay occurs before the dialogue will properly respond ready for further input.  I have tried the identical data between multiple computers here at work but also on my laptop from home with the exact same install.  My laptop always responds instantly but all work based systems have this delay.  This delay only applies to these two command dialogues, all other dialogues openly normally.  We have found that if we check out our autocad license and disconnect it from the server, that this delay disappears and it returns to normal productivity.  But we have no ideas how to fix this issue when we are online with the servers.  If anyone has an idea, I would be greatly appreciative for any help you care to give.

Regards,

Cary

AMEC

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost