AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
marbile
Message 1 of 1 (201 Views)

Mapexport programmatically does not export Object Data.

201 Views, 0 Replies
06-06-2012 12:12 PM

I need to export a large amount of dwgs to SDF, with Map 2009. I need to includein the SDF's some object Data.

In order to do so, I create a profile pointing out which Object Data i need to export along with the SDF.

If I doit manually through the "mapexport" command, loading the profile, everythink works fine, the Object Data are export as well. When I see the data through the Maestro 4.0, i can see in the layer, together with the object data exported.

BUT (but but but), if I do it programmatically with:

(command "-mapexport" "FDO_SDF" sdfFile "Y" profileFile "P" "")

I export the SDF file, BUT (BUT!), it is not exporting the Object Data! (it doesn't appear in Maestro 4.0)

Resuming:

In both cases, I use the same profile. Manually, it export the Object Data, programmatically not.

Any ideas why?

Or, there is another way to export or convert DWG's to SDF?  

thanks in advance

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.