AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map 3D Enterprise Industry models .dmp

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Sale05
1114 Views, 3 Replies

Map 3D Enterprise Industry models .dmp

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody tried Enterprise with Industry models.

Earlier in Topobase, there were .dmp files with models and some examples, now I can't find .dmp files. In Help it says that they are in <infrastructure_administrator>\Template\Modules folder, but the only thing I found are reports and forms, no .dmp files.

Did anybody find them?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
baudins
in reply to: Sale05

The Sample Industry Data for AutoCAD® Map 3D 2012 and AutoCAD® Map 3D Enterprise 2012 (as well as Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server) has gone live on the subscription center.  The Sample Industry Data for Map 3D 2012 and Map 3D Enterprise 2012 includes sample network data, workflows, forms, reports, and business rules for industry models including water, wastewater, gas, electric, and land (in Oracle DMP format as well as standalone DWG Industry Models).

Sébastien Baudin

Message 3 of 4
Sale05
in reply to: baudins

Thanks Sébastien. Got them.

I just don't understand why it says in help that they are in installed folder and what if someone doesn't buy subscription. But that is question for Autodesk.

Message 4 of 4
jaynejw
in reply to: Sale05

Autocad subscription center is no more there. I try to log in but turn out that" Page not Found".

Anyone can give advise? I am new learner for topobase. Do i need Sample data?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost