AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map 2012 Regenerating Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
polarissnox03
276 Views, 2 Replies

Map 2012 Regenerating Issues

Working for a utility company, we are all new to Map2012 and all of its capabilities.  Anyways the issue I am currently having is when I am trying to regenerate a saved drawing, it loads up to 93% and then freezes the program.  The drawing I am trying to load is one of or city maps with a seperate dwg attached to it; the seperate dwg is just a bunch of arial MrSidd images that I am using for reference when creating new landbase.  I have not had problems with this in the past, however this is the first time I have been attaching a dwg that is just all images.  Is there a setting internal to autocad I am missing or could this be something else?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

have you tried to open the attached dwg? Does it open without any issues?

I'm not sure but when you open the main drawing doesn't Map automatically regenerate the drawing? Or are you doing this manually? In the latter case - just try to clean up the drawing(s) first:

_audit

_purge

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 3 of 3
thepworth
in reply to: polarissnox03

a couple of questions:

1) what is your platform - operating system & amount of ram & video card

2) is the SID connected by MAPIINSERT (shows up as an attached image under XREF's) or by FDO (Display Manager layer)?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost