AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lwpolyline not filling

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kburgy
317 Views, 3 Replies

Lwpolyline not filling

I have a drawing that I'm having issues with, all of the Lwpolyline that we have in our drawings are not filling in the arrow part.

I have checked to verify that the fill is on, fillmode is on, Apply solid fill is on on the Display tab of options.

It isn't a leader arrow, but I did verify that the Arrowheads are all selected to Closed filled.

Regen does nothting as well.

Any other thoughts.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: kburgy

Hi,

polyline-widths are not visualized as filled when you don't look vertical onto the object-orienation.

Try command _UCS and then object ==> click onto the poly (that creates a ucs that is parallel to the entity-orientation), then run command _PLAN and option for current ucs. ==> is the lwpoly now filled?

If not please upload a DWG and not a PDF as we can look more into details of your object and ucs and sysvars.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
kburgy
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

That did not seem to work. our UCS icon never changes, I have attached a portion of the problem file.

Message 4 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: kburgy

Hi,

command _PLAN with option _W

Or if you have the viewcube visibile: click on "TOP"

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost