AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lisp for replacing block with point?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
GoranKLensmeden
3169 Views, 4 Replies

Lisp for replacing block with point?

Dear madams and sirs,

I need to replace a large number (3700) of blocks with points, and cannot find a command for that operation. I have found a lisp for converting circles to points, so I guess it is doable for someone more experienced.

Have I just not found the command, or am I a bad googler? Unfortenately I cannot handle pure code (yet), so I need a lisp file (or the command).

Thankful for any help!

/ Göran

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: GoranKLensmeden

You can always do a report query or a dataextract and create a txt file with the coordinates of the blocks then use that txt file to import points. Another way would be to export the points to SHP format then import them as points. To erase the current blocks use the Quick select command.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 5

I think it's feasible in Gis opensource environment: feel free to attach here that .DWG in 2004 format, I could try.

Message 4 of 5
GoranKLensmeden
in reply to: Murph_Map

Thanks!

I tried the method of exporting/importing via shape file, and it worked out well.

Off to new adventures!

/ Göran

Message 5 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: GoranKLensmeden

@GoranKLensmeden wrote:

Thanks!

I tried the method of exporting/importing via shape file, and it worked out well.

Off to new adventures!

/ Göran

Great, glad to help out.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost