AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linetype issues from one drawing to another

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chaney
291 Views, 1 Reply

Linetype issues from one drawing to another

I have a drawing that contains a legend we use on all of our drawings. I normally don't have a problem with this, but this paticular situation is when copying the legend over into the current drawing I'm working on. There are two linetypes that seem to loose their definition when copied into another drawing. What could be happening here? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
phil_borycens
in reply to: chaney

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

I noticed that the legend in [OLDE COBBLESTONE PH 4 FULL] was one giant block - at first I thought that this might explain why some linetypes (such a 4" PRIMARY CONDUIT and 3" PRIMARY CONDUIT) are not appearing.

However, even when I copy the entire group of linetypes from [STANDARD LINETYPES] the linetypes are not preserved in [OLDE COBBLESTONE PH 4 FULL] (and I'm not pasting them as a block).

Further, when I paste the linetypes into a brand new drawing, all linetypes appear as expected.

I noticed that LTSCALE=3 in [OLDE COBBLESTONE PH 4 FULL]. If you change LTSCALE to 1 in this drawing, all linetypes should appear as they do in the [STANDARD LINETYPES] drawing.

Phil Borycens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost