AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legend symbols not printing.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Wesleypjones
461 Views, 1 Reply

Legend symbols not printing.

I am using Map 3D as part of Civil 3D 2009. I have connected to a few shp files and have used the task pane display manager to symbolize them and make things "pretty". I also used the task pane tools to create a legend. It looks great but for some reason the symbols in the legend will not print. In the plot preview they show up but when it goes to the printer nothing comes out.
Anyone have any ideas why this is doing it and what I need to do to fix it. I guess if it comes down to it I could just draw the symbols manually over the automatically created ones but that is a pain in the butt and kind of takes away from the whole automatic legend creation.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am also wondering if there is a quick way to include a properly scaled scale bar? Edited by: wesleypjones on Jun 11, 2009 8:53 PM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Wesleypjones
in reply to: Wesleypjones

I figured this one out.
I guess our small printers downstairs do not have enough memory to print the legend items.... weird.
The plotter upstairs plots them fine though. It just seems like such a waste to plot a 8.5x11 drawing on a large format plotter.
I am still wondering if anyone knows how to insert a scale bar into a map drawing. Edited by: wesleypjones on Jun 22, 2009 4:04 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost