AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase the number of entities displayed through FDO

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AllenJessup
851 Views, 7 Replies

Increase the number of entities displayed through FDO

I have to ask the same question twice. I asked this about half a year ago in http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Map-3D/Save-Current-Map-to-DWG/m-p/2613648#M30433 . Murph answers with a link that gave me the answer but the link no longer works and I can't find where I might have saved it.

I know that I need to increase a variable. But I can't find it in Help or in the knowledge base. So I'd appreciate if someone should refresh my memory. I just had to do a complete uninstall and Clean reinstall so that setting was lost.

Thanks

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jmurphy
in reply to: AllenJessup

Try this link http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10408989&linkID=9240857

BTW you hiring? 

Murph
http://Map3d.wordpress.com
Message 3 of 8
AllenJessup
in reply to: jmurphy

Thanks Murph,

That looks like it. I'll save it somewhere I can find it this time.

No. I think if we weren't civil service we'd be in trouble. It's not that we don't have a lot to do. The state and feds have instituted so much more paperwork that we spend most of our time filling out forms and we still have quite a few design jobs going. This weekend I did just work my second job for the first time since February. But that was just one day without any promise of more. All the Engineering and Surveying shops around here are still at minimum staffing, or below. Hope that doesn't mean you NEED a job.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
Murph_Map

@AllenJessup wrote:

Thanks Murph,

That looks like it. I'll save it somewhere I can find it this time.

No. I think if we weren't civil service we'd be in trouble. It's not that we don't have a lot to do. The state and feds have instituted so much more paperwork that we spend most of our time filling out forms and we still have quite a few design jobs going. This weekend I did just work my second job for the first time since February. But that was just one day without any promise of more. All the Engineering and Surveying shops around here are still at minimum staffing, or below. Hope that doesn't mean you NEED a job.

Allen

Glad to help, the servers keep changing the query to that page or something, I got into the habit of doing a save to local folders or C&P into Notepad then save in my support document folders.

To answer the last statement, Yes, as of Friday. 😞

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 5 of 8
AllenJessup
in reply to: Murph_Map

I plotted it to PDF and saved to our server. Sorry to hear that. I wish we were hiring!

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
AllenJessup

Murph,

My email is in my profile. Why don't you contact me off-line. I want to ask a couple of questions in regards to your situation.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
Murph_Map

I think your profile is restricted to users and only exposed to autodesk. If you can get to my blog at home just leave a comment and "I" get your ip/email from there or you can try on AUGI to message me once they get my emails fixed over there.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 8 of 8
AllenJessup

jessupa AT co DOT rockland DOT ny DOT us

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost