AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set symbols in AutoDesk Map 3D 2012 whenever using oracle 10g as DB

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
TATA_JUNE2007
714 Views, 4 Replies

How to set symbols in AutoDesk Map 3D 2012 whenever using oracle 10g as DB

I have created a template file but whenever I open and display data in AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 it does not apply to the opened data from Oracle 10g. Infact, it change every time I open the data from database!

Please help if any body of you using the symbol in AutoDesk Map 3D 2012. Also note that my database is Oracle 10g.

Regards,
Anand
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: TATA_JUNE2007

Once you style the data you need to save that connection as a .layer file then connect to that layer file. Right click on the connnected data layer in the display manager.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 5
TATA_JUNE2007
in reply to: Murph_Map

Thank you very much Murph,

I have save the connection layer as .layer but again when I open the data then its display with different style. Any thing else i need to look into that..

Regards,
Anand
Message 4 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: TATA_JUNE2007

@TATA_JUNE2007 wrote:

Thank you very much Murph,

I have save the connection layer as .layer but again when I open the data then its display with different style. Any thing else i need to look into that..

Are you connecting to the .layer file or making a new connection to the Oracle DB?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 5 of 5
TATA_JUNE2007
in reply to: Murph_Map

Thanks mate, it all works now.

Regards,
Anand

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost