I have a problem with coordinate systems. I use AutoCAD Map 2013. In my programm I have creat a new datum transformation parameterers (for our contry) from the WGS-84 to Pulkovo-42 using Bursa-Wolf method. But when I look View from the Library all my parameters showns zero. Who had a problem like that and how can I solve the problem. In other dialogues I have read like that problems, but didn't finde any way to resolve.
Below I have put a screeprint:
antoniovinci, I didn't use a shape file and I don't reproject my dates. I want to know why in that window have not my customer parameters and all parameters are zero. Perhabs, datum changing not correctly works?
Again, you must not create anything manually, because very probably your CRS already exists.
For example, here's my Pulkowo 1942 coordinate reference system.
You should speak with a collegue with cartographic experience, and ask him what's your EPSG code (unless he has the right .PRJ).
To learn more about the _ADEDEFCRDSYS command, read this topic.
All abut you speake I know. And I am geomatics (cartography) engineer.
Problem in that I cann't use default 7 parameters in AutoCAD Map or in EPSG. Because, for our country has own 7 parameters of changing geodesic datum from WGS-84 to Pulkovo-42. I don't create a new Pulkovo datum. I only want to creat datum changing parameter between these datums. In AutoCAd Map I did it and during creating was not a problem and all process shown normally. But when I look to View window in WKT all 7 Bursa-Wolf parameters are zero.....
- What is a .PRJ file? How can I do it? ... And I am geomatics (cartography) engineer
- I don't create a new Pulkovo datum ... I only want to creat datum
Well, too many contradictions, sir.
I'm a technician, not a damned fortune-teller, so without data I cannot simulate your scenario to help you, I'm sorry...
1) I know generaly what is a PRJ in ESRI shape file. I considered that PRJ which you said about a new term in AutoCAD Map
2)In really I want to creat a transformation parameters between two datums and I could do it. But only ZERO in WKT was err (I was mistaken) me....
3) Now I have find the problem, too: when you creat your own transformation parameters, it works. We must not pay attention to these ZERO. Because, I have tested it and compare with other GIS programms for several points. But, at the moment these ZERO are undecided for me.....
4) antoniovinci, for all I am very much obliged to you!