AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDO provider - ArcGIS 10.1 / 10.2 / 10.3

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sanc_mn
1917 Views, 2 Replies

FDO provider - ArcGIS 10.1 / 10.2 / 10.3

Does FDO provider for ArcSDE or Server Spatial Connection (data Connections) support ArcSDE 10.1 and 10.2 OR upcoming 10.3 release in November? I am hesitant to use the DataConnect companywide if I am not sure it will be supported in the future. Any news?

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
phil_borycens
in reply to: sanc_mn

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to say that no, at this point none of those versions of ESRI are supported. I know that the Development team is working on support for 10.1, but I do not have an ETA on this as of today.

In the meantime, you can check the following document. We will update this as soon as the story changes:

Support for ESRI 10.1

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS21382294

Take care,

Phil Borycens
Message 3 of 3
Cadguru42
in reply to: sanc_mn

@sanc_mn wrote:

Does FDO provider for ArcSDE or Server Spatial Connection (data Connections) support ArcSDE 10.1 and 10.2 OR upcoming 10.3 release in November? I am hesitant to use the DataConnect companywide if I am not sure it will be supported in the future. Any news?

I just got a direct connection to an ArcSDE 10.0 database working using the 10.1 64-bit DLLs from ESRI. Instead of just the three files, you need seven files. In a couple of months our GIS is switching over to ArcSDE 10.2, so I'll have to see if I can get it to work then. It should work just by copying those 7 seven DLLs from ESRI into the bin\FDO folder.

http://www.thecadmasters.com/wordpress/index.php/2013/12/06/connecting-to-esri-arcsde-using-autocad-...

Has some information on what to do in order to connect.

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost