AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed installation - missing files.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
AndreasDiMattia
3493 Views, 4 Replies

failed installation - missing files.

I recently got the blue screen and I had to reinstall the OS (Windows 8). I had AutoCad Map 3D and AutoCad Civil 3D installed before the blue screen. I am trying to reinstall them and I keep getting multiple errors saying I am missing files.

C:\Autodesk\WI\AutoCAD Map 3D 2013\x64\acadmap\Program Files\Root\MaterialLibraryParser.dll

C:\Autodesk\WI\AutoCAD Map 3D 2013\x64\acadmap\Program Files\Root\slidelib.exe

C:\Autodesk\WI\AutoCAD Map 3D 2013\x64\acadmap\Program Files\Root\anav.dll

etc...

I don't know what I am doing wrong. 

Please help.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
tho.eyers
in reply to: AndreasDiMattia

i downloaded the student and it said "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet." what do i do?

Message 3 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: tho.eyers

Hi tho.eyers,

Just to make sure I understand. You tried to download the 2014 version of AutoCAD Map 3D from the Education Community and you received the error message "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet", is that correct?

Could you try disabling your firewall and anti-virus and downloading from Matt, our Virtual Agent? Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 5

I have the same missing file issue with Design Acadamy 2014.  Don't know what it is missing... there is no firewall present.   HELP!

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: AndreasDiMattia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost