AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting data from multiple blocks within regions

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
380 Views, 0 Replies

Extracting data from multiple blocks within regions

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum so my apologies if someone already posted a solution for the problem but i havent been able to find it.

My problem goes like this:

I've got a cadastral map that consists of lines that make up closed parcel lots. Within each of these lots are a few types of blocks. One states the number of the lot and others state if there are buildings on the lot; what type of soil it is etc. 

Now i need to make cad analyse each region and then extract all the number data to an excel spreadsheet but to keep the data grouped so the parcel numbers correspond to land usage codes that are also located within the same parcel lot (IE Parcel lot 1103- land usage codes 101, 102, 103 etc.) The parcel lot numbers are unique to each parcel but the land usage codes arent (multiple codes within the same parcel and same codes can be found in more then one parcel).

I've tried using topology but havent been able to do it. Also i've tried doin this through parcels and closed polylines but again to no end. 

If someone has a solution and if they could post a bit more detailed walkthrough through this I'd be gratefull.

I've placed a part of the map in the attachement if you need some clarification on the issue.

The layers in the .dwg go like this:

1_kc_broj- Parcel lot number (unique to each parcel; attribute defined block)

1_kc_medja- parcel boundary (just lines; no arcs; polylines etc)

2_k_broj Building number; extension (IE Union road 32) (Attribute defined block; only found on parcels that contain a building)

2_zg_broj Building use number (Block with attributes; each building has a code for it's use; houses are 701; garages are 406 etc...)

2_zg_l_broj Same as 2_zg_broj but for buildings which got no legal papers

2_zg_I_kc Same as 2_k_broj but again for buildings with no legal papers

2_zg_rb Ordinal number of the building (Each building has a unique ordinal number that is later placed in a database; block with attributes)

3_uporaba_broj Land use codes varying from 101-901 (Blocks with defined attributes)

So an example of what i want would go like this (Parcel number 1000; land usage codes 101, 102, 103 etc; extension number 37; building use number 701, 702...  and so forth.

Once again thanks in advance to anyone who tries to solve the problem even if you dont suceed.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost