AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

2176nicola
Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

error "Access Violation Reading"

116 Views, 1 Replies
06-27-2011 01:53 AM

Hi all

I've two question 

1) I'm working on a dwg file with shp file connections, on which I've made several style customizations, but now when I try to open again this dwg file I get the following error (see the first image) and I can't work on file. Someone may explain me how can I solve the problem?

2) on the same dwg file, I customize the screen of the shp with an ANSI 31 model and I would like to modify the thickness but I can't (see the second image). Is there a way to modify that? 

thanks all can help me, and sorry for my orrible english

Nicola

*Expert Elite*
antoniovinci
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: error "Access Violation Reading"

06-27-2011 02:56 AM in reply to: 2176nicola
Nico',
la prima cosa da fare e' installarsi l'ultimo service pack disponibile (li trovi qua).
Se non dovesse funzionare, apri quel DWG non in Map3D ma con Trueview (gratuito visore Autodesk), e lo salvi in altro formato.
Quanto allo stile, non saprei in quanto uso la vecchia versione 2006, comunque proverei a cambiare lo spessore del layer che contiene quello stile.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!