AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Style Error

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Pengasus
361 Views, 7 Replies

Edit Style Error

Good morning everyone... I am currently using AutoCAD map 3D 2013... I am creating base Maps and I have to validate each geometry if they are matched or unmatched which is there is a script for it... I ran the script and AutoCAD crashes... As I open Map3D again... this error on Edit Style shows up... are there any fix for this error? I've tried reinstalling AutoCAD 2013 and 2013 yet the error still exists...

agg.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
braudpat
in reply to: Pengasus

Hello

Which Windows ?

MAP 2012/2013 32 or 64 bits ?

MAP 2012 + SP 2 ?

MAP 2013 + SP 1 ?

Which origin for your data  --->  SDF v3, SHP, SQLite, Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, etc

Can you stylise with other colors ? lineweigth ?

Is is a problem link to a thematic stylisation ?

If SDF v3, SHP, SQLite : can you MAPIMPORT correctly data ?

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
Murph_Map

What type of a script are you using, lsp, vba, scr, net or an arx? Was the script written for the version of map3d that you are using?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 4 of 8
Pengasus
in reply to: braudpat

The error occured in AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 x32... then we tried to reinstall it... Still... it didn't work... then we tried installing Map 3D 2012... still... the problem persists... I'm using Windows XP SP2 x32...

The file format is in SHP/SDF since I have to use Edit Style... everytime I click the Edit Style... the error pop-up appears... I can still use Filter Querying... the only problem is that the window for Edit Style is not working...

Message 5 of 8
Pengasus
in reply to: Murph_Map

Yes, the script was made for the version of my AutoCAD... actually I am not the one who made the script... The programming team made it... The script was actually for checking if each end nodes and start nodes match/unmatch data... we're working on provincial maps so there are so many features which really takes time when using the script... During runtime of the script... It either crashes or this problem I posted persists...

Message 6 of 8
Murph_Map

Sounds to me as the  script has an error in it, did it work ok at anytime? Does map3d run ok if you do not load/run the script?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 7 of 8
Pengasus
in reply to: Murph_Map

It still works though AutoCAD crashes more often after the script. I've been using MySQL and it also malfunctioned the same time the Stylize error occured. What am I to do? Does .NET Framework has to do with this problem?

By the way, another computer with AutoCAD had the same problem after we run the script. 

Message 8 of 8
olivier.eckmann

Hi,

first error message seems to show that creation of temp file in temp directory  doesn't work.

perhaps script modifies system or user variable for an invalid pah for temp directory.

Olivier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost