AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG to PDF

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
toddbeavan
429 Views, 1 Reply

DWG to PDF

Is it possible to change to adobe version output when using the dwg to pdf.pc3 plotter?  I can modify adobe settings in my adobe distiller so that when I plot to my adobe.pc3 file, the version is what I want but the ACAD plotter doesn't change.  I need the pdf version to be 1.4 (which I can get using my adobe.pc3 plotter), but I would like to use the ACAD ePlot to PDF as it's faster is our company standard.  When i use the ACAD ePlot, the resulting pdf is a 1.6 version with some metadata removed.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
diane.cloutier
in reply to: toddbeavan

Hello,

I am assuming that you are using AutoCAD Map 3D 2015, as this is the product version that creates the PDF 1.6 version (2014 creates a PDF 1.4 version for me).  I do not believe there is a way to change the PDF version when using the DWG to PDF.pc3 printer.  It looks to me like the PDF version is set by the print driver which is AutoCAD version specific.  

Capture.PNG

I am wondering why you need the PDF version to be 1.4?  Also, what metadata is removed when using the 1.6 version?

Thanks,

Diane Cloutier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost