AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
27thofnever
Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)
Accepted Solution

Downloadable Help File?

179 Views, 2 Replies
09-16-2013 12:05 PM

Is there a way to download the Map 3D 2013 help file?  A user has a computer that can't, for security reasons, be  connected to the internet.  

Thank you!

Welcome to the community Jason!

I'm not sure if this is relevant to Map 3D, but on other AutoCAD verticals you can go to Options -> System tab -> and uncheck "Access online content when available", which will then cause the in-product help to look on the local drive for help content.

The specific location of the local content can be found and consequently opened from the Options -> Files tab.

Can you let me know if that works?

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: Downloadable Help File?

09-16-2013 12:58 PM in reply to: 27thofnever

Welcome to the community Jason!

I'm not sure if this is relevant to Map 3D, but on other AutoCAD verticals you can go to Options -> System tab -> and uncheck "Access online content when available", which will then cause the in-product help to look on the local drive for help content.

The specific location of the local content can be found and consequently opened from the Options -> Files tab.

Can you let me know if that works?

Philip Schmelzer
Active Contributor
27thofnever
Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)

Re: Downloadable Help File?

09-16-2013 01:27 PM in reply to: philip.s

Thank you, sir!  I believe that will work perfectly.  

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!