AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance is all out

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
evantubbergh
252 Views, 2 Replies

Distance is all out

I feel like this should be simple but I can't see how to fix it. One of my drawing seems to be in the incorrect units. I get a measurement of 517 on something that should be around 10.2 or so. It looks like 50 times more than it should be.

Of course I have checked UNITS and even this is a new install I am fairly sure it was working last week. And any way surely this is a setting in the drawing?

And now i tried DWGUNITS with the correct settings but that did not work. Although the units for length was set to <1> Inches instead of meters.

And the grid appears to be ok set at 50 which matches up with the grid on the jpeg i use with this. This is very odd.

Can anyone help?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Pointdump
in reply to: evantubbergh

Evan,

Can you post your drawing with a note at the place where your measurement is not right?

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 3
evantubbergh
in reply to: Pointdump

Of course I can't find which file it was now. I wish I had taken a screenshot! I was in a rush and now even though I know which set of fiels i Was working on that day I can't seem to find it. I will get back to those drawings eventually as we are always updating and then I will have to come back here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost