AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display manager - add style text

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
GhyslainBaril2008
673 Views, 4 Replies

display manager - add style text

Hi,

I have to add a style text in a display manager.  When i add it, i have a option to scale this text.  It is possible to have possibility to scale the text as a same height in multiple viewport in a layout... example (* 10 (VIEWPORTSCALE))

but this line does'n work

Thanks a lot for your help

Ghys

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

if the text is set in the style under "size context" to device space, it will autoscale.  if "map space" it will be fixed size.

Message 3 of 5

Are you working with FDO (data connect) text ot AutoCAD Text/Mtext objects?  If it's autocad text/mtext then you need to use annonation text/scales, I was only able to get the (* 10 (VIEWPORTSCALE)) example to work with points/blocks and not on text objects. Aslo that only worked (AFAIK)  in the model tab and is based on the zoom scale more than the View port scales.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 4 of 5

no i m workin in the paperspace and the text display whit the displaymanager from a objectdata in the modelspace.  I wnat to have 2 viewport in the paperspace and i want to have the text display same height

thanks a lot for new way to the solution

Message 5 of 5

I have find a way for my problem.  I'm add the scaleview number in a field of my table attach to the object data.  When i display text, the text size multiple de number have in the case scale of my object data.  I's work properly.

Thanks a lot

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost