AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data table order problem on a topobase view

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
christophe.boel
279 Views, 2 Replies

data table order problem on a topobase view

Hi all,

i got a little problem. Normally the order of your columns shown in the data table are defined in the schema of your sdf. With topobase, it should be the order of the featureclass attributes in the administrator tool. So i have on 4 different environments (DEV -TEST - ACC - PROD) the same view created, with the same order and added as featureclass on each model. When i view the data table on the view in map3d, i get 4 times a different order of my columns what's very annoying. The order is each time the same for each environment tough. Has someone any idea about this or where this is stored? (momentarily we are still using 2012 so it could be resolved in futur versions, but i didn't found anything about it.)

Christophe

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Christophe,

I'm just wondering - why is the order of the columns in data grid view relevant for you?

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 3 of 3

Well it's an old project that we migrated into a central topobase project, but the users are useing the datatable to check some values and are so used to a special order of the columns that was possible with the old one (based on sdf's) But it has to be stored somewhere for the views because you are always getting a same order on an environment, just not the right one as in the data model.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost